Home | News | Helena | Hot stove causes garage fire

Hot stove causes garage fire

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Fire officials say a hot stove caused a garage fire this afternoon in the north valley.

West Valley Fire Chief Jerry Shephard says flammable items near the stove caught on fire.  When crews responded, some was coming out of the garage.  The homeowner went back inside several times to retrieve items.  Shephard says the man was treated for smoke inhalation.

 

Story by Beartooth NBC.
Copyright ©2013 Beartooth Communications Company. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (0 posted)

total: | displaying:

Post your comment

  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Quote

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

helena, West Valley, hot stove, garage fire, north valley, Jerry Shephard

Rate this article

0
Powered by Vivvo CMS v4.6