Home | News | Helena | Carroll College staff member taken to ER

Carroll College staff member taken to ER

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Helena Fire officials say a bottle containing an unknown substance sent a Carroll College staff member to the emergency room this afternoon

Helena Fire Department Assistant Chief Sean Logan says the staff member discovered the bottle in one of the buildings. He says after inhaling the contents, the staff member showed symptoms and was rushed to the emergency room. Logan says the bottle was contained by a HazMat crew and placed in a fume hood in the Fortin Center at Carroll College.

"There's no hazard to the campus,” says Assistant Chief Sean Logan of the Helena Fire Department “the environment and the building it was found in is clear."

Logan said they are working with Carroll to identify the substance.

Story by Brady Marsh, Beartooth NBC.
Copyright ©2011 Beartooth Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. 

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (0 posted)

total: | displaying:

Post your comment

  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Quote

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

Carroll College, HazMat

Rate this article

0
Powered by Vivvo CMS v4.6